- Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Juvé & Camps, S.A. with address for contact purposes at Sant Venat, 1 – 08770 Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Spain) (“Juvé&Camps”).
- For which purposes does Juvé & Camps process the personal data?
Juvé & Camps processes the personal data to respond the requests of information and/or suggestions made through the website www.propietatdespiells.com (the “Site“).
- Which are the lawful bases to process the personal data?
The legal basis to process the personal data is the consent expressed through the means provided to this effect in the Site.
- How long does Juvé & Camps retain the personal data?
Once the requests made through the Site are managed, the personal data will be retained until the end of the statutes of limitation of any liabilities that may arise and during the term required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
- With whom does Juvé & Camps share the personal data?
Juvé & Camps does not share the personal data with any other third party, unless required by applicable law.
- Which are your data protection rights?
|Access||You may request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you can obtain access to your personal data included in Juvé & Camps’ files.|
|Rectification||You may request the rectification of your personal data if this is inaccurate.|
|Erasure||You may request that your personal data is erased.|
|Objection||You may request that your personal data is not processed in specific circumstances.|
|Portability||You may request receiving, in an electronic file, the personal data that you provided Juvé & Camps, as well as the right to transmit it to other parties.|
|Restriction of processing||You may request a restriction on how personal data is processed when:
– the accuracy of your personal data is being verified after you have contested its accuracy.
– processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose to its erasure.
– Juvé & Camps does no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
you have objected to the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest, whilst it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds of Juvé & Camps override yours.
|Withdrawal of consent||You may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.|
You may exercise, when appropriate, the data protection rights by sending a written communication to lopd@Juveycamps.com. For these purposes, Juvé & Camps may request a copy of your ID card/passport in force or any other valid document evidencing your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or with any other competent data protection authority.
This Site only uses technical cookies which allows operating and providing the services offered within the Site.
Date of creation: November 2019